Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Find us on Linked In Vist Our Blog
Frequently Asked Questions
If you would like more information about this issue, or any other family law matter,
please contact us for an initial free, no obligation consultation.

What happens about the children?

No matter how difficult things are between you and your former partner, it is important that children should be protected and supported as much as possible to help them through changes in your family.

In most cases it’s best for children to avoid disruption to their lives as much as possible.  This will often mean living with their main carer and having a regular, structured programme of contact with a parent who does not live with them.

If you find it difficult to agree things without support, specialist family solicitors should be able to offer guidance and explain alternative approaches to resolving disputes. Also, solicitors can guide you about when the court needs to help. 

It is important to act quickly if there are problems so if you would like advice about your options, please call Celia or Samantha on 01752 222211 to arrange your free, no obligation consultation.

< back to menu

Get In Touch
Email :
Summary of enquiry:


Contact Us

9 The Crescent

01752 222211
C&C Family Law Ltd. is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority; SRA no. 449270
© C&C Family Law. All rights reserved. Site by April Media Productions