Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Find us on Linked In Vist Our Blog
Frequently Asked Questions
If you would like more information about this issue, or any other family law matter,
please contact us for an initial free, no obligation consultation.

Can I change my child’s surname?

It is sometimes possible to change your child’s surname but it is important that you approach the issue properly. 

If you do not deal with things properly, you may find that a court order could be made to change the name back which could be expensive, confusing and upsetting.

For this reason, it is important to take the right approach.  If you would like advice, please call Celia or Samantha on 01752 222211 to arrange your free, no obligation consultation.

< back to menu

Get In Touch
Email :
Summary of enquiry:


Contact Us

9 The Crescent

01752 222211
C&C Family Law Ltd. is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority; SRA no. 449270
© C&C Family Law. All rights reserved. Site by April Media Productions